Assalamualaikum warohmatulohi wabarokatuh
How are the students in class VII-G and VII-H? Hopefully you will always be in a healthy condition and stay enthusiastic in carrying out Mid-Term Assessment. There are 10 multiple choice questions and 2 essay questions for this exam. Here are there materials for Science Exam of Class VII-G and VII-H :
1. Presented the diagram of the food web, students can explain what happens when one of the components in the food web is unbalanced.
2. Presented the diagram of the pyramid of numbers, students can determine the components of living things according to the levels in the pyramid
3. Presented the kind of living things in an ecosystem, studenst can determine the kind of interaction between the living things.
4. Presented the picture of plant adaptation, students can determine the CORRECT adaptation of plants.
5. Presented the event of water pollution due to the amount of pesticide used too much so that the number of algae plants is too much, students can explain the negative impact of too much algae growth in the river.
6. Presented the data of human growth, students can explain the negative impact of growing too many people with environmental conditions on earth.
7. Presented the event of using plastic waste in packaged drinks, students can determine the type of plastic waste processing so as not to pollute the environment.
8. Presented a statement of the consequences of a lack of trees and forests, students can determine the effect on global warming.
9. Presented by various types of industries, students can determine the types of industries that can increase the amount of carbondioxide in the atmosphere.
10. Presented by the process of climate change that occurs on earth, students can determine signs of climate change.
11. Presented a food web diagram, students can determine the trophic level in the food web.
12. Students can explain the ways to reduce the excess amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Hopefully the students of class VII-G and VII-H will be given fluency in answering science exam questions which will be held on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Keep the enthusiasm for learning and always keep your health. Aamin
Wassalamualaikum warohmatullohi wabarokatuh.