GIRD QUESTION OF SCIENCE FOR SEVEN GRADER OF INTERNATIONAL CLASS PROGRAM (November, 2016)
November 18, 2016
Posted by pada
GIRD QUESTION OF SCIENCE
FOR SEVEN GRADER OF INTERNATIONAL CLASS PROGRAM
ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017
- Mention the quantities, the units, and the measuring instruments based on international units!
- Calculate the level of water in a glass, before (100 ml) and after the gravel is put into it (76 ml)?
- Mention the change in state of matter which releases heat?
- Explain the meaning of melting, crystaling, evaporating, sublimation, and condensation?
- Mention the factor of accelerating the evaporation of liquids?
- Mention the right properties that used for electrical wiring?
- Mention the characteristic matter of Solids, Liquids, Gases, and Soil!
- Mention the example of seven characteristic (movement, respiration, sensitivity, growth, reproduction, excretion, nutition, and adaptation) of livingthings in daily life activities (animal, plant, and human)!
- Mention the difference characteristics between a robot and a little boy!
- Mention the function of cell wall, nucleus, and cytoplasm!
- Mention the differences between plant cells and animal cells!
- Mention the differences between cell wall and cell membrane!
- Explain the meaning of cell, organ, organ system, tissue!
- Explain the funtion of red blood cell and nerve cell!
- Mention the waste materials that excreted by organism?
- Explain the meaning of chlorophyll and chloroplast?