Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Exercise of Final Exam for Nineth Grader (International Class) March 2016
Maret 6, 2016
Posted by pada
- Mention the example kind of natural phenomena abiotic and biotic?
- Mention the example of characteristic living things for repiration, movement, reproduce, and growth?
- Explain the name of cell organel (in plant cell and in animal cell) and its function!
- Calculate the lowest population density in big cities based on the 2015 census!
||Total Population (million)
- Mention the characteristics of animal groups and plant groups and its example!
- Mention the environmental conservation efforts based on the government policyto divert the public transport car which was originally gasoline into the gas-fueled?
- Explain the characteristics of smooth muscle, heart muscle, and skeletal muscle?
- Explain the example of joint in human!
- Explain and mention the food colors which containing glucose and protein!
- Explain the function male organs reproductive and female organs reproductive!
- Studying about the experimental design in human respiratory system!
- Mention and explain about diseases of human transportation system!
- Find out the root of cross-sectional and its function of each part!
- Studying about the experiment to observe the events of photosynthesis in plants!
- Explain the natural factor of rare animals and plants!
- Explain the function of anemometer, barometer, ruller, and vernier calipers (jangka sorong)?
- Explain the reason of exercise regularly and not excessive is highly recommended!
- Calculate hydrostatic pressure if density of water is 1500 kg/m3, and the acceleration due to gravity is 9,8m/s²?
- Mention the function of ultrasound wave?
- Explain the impact of Moon’s revolution and Earth’s revolution?
- Mention the substances that can be included into compound?
- 23.Mention the example of physical and chemical properties?
- Calculate the genotypes and the fenotypes of crossed in Red flower (RR) and White flower (rr)?
- Mention the example of ingredients composition food including preservatives, antioxidans, and colorant!
- Calculate in a class there are 6 lamps of 40 watt each and 1 television of 150 watt. All electric equipment turns on for 6 hours everyday. If the price of electricity use of 1 kWh is Rp. 400.00, what is the cost of electricity use in 1 month (30 days) ?