PREDICTION QUESTION OF FINAL EXAM (DECEMBER, 9th 2011) SAINS OF IX CLASS RSBI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL OF MUHAMMADIYAH 5 SURABAYA ACADEMIC YEAR 2011/2012
Desember 7, 2011
Posted by pada
1. Count the current if there are 3000 coulombs electricity flowing for 5 minutes?
2. Count the resistance of the wire if a wire is 50 m long with a cross-section area of 6 mm2 and wire’s resistivity is 10-4 Ώ m?
3. Mention the tool to connect and disconnect electric flow
4. Coun the magnitude of flowing current, if a resistance of 350 ohm and the potential difference is 80 volts?
5. Count the coulomb, if the magnitude of current flowing into a conductor is 500 mA for 10 minutes?
6. Count the electric current flowing through the conductor wire, if it flows charge of 20 coulombs for 10 minutes?
7. Count the potential difference, if a current of 400 milliamperes and the resistance is 0,5 kilo ohms?
8. Count amount of the electric energy, if an electric equipment have 450 volt, the electric current is 10 and it is used for 20 minutes?
9. Coun the power used by the iron, if it have 220 V, 110 W is connected to a voltage source of 220 V?
10. Count the energy used, if an TV of 450 watt; 220 V is set on PLN voltage for 60 minute?
11. Count In the cost of electricity use in 30 days, if an office have 20 lamps of 100 watt each, 10 lamps of 200 watt each, and 5 refigerator of 500 watt each. All electric equipment turns on for 10 hours everyday and the price of electricity use of 1 kWh is Rp. 400.00?
12. Given a text about sections of excretory system, students arrange the right sequence of a molecule of urea that pass the sections.
13. Given a text about parts of kidney, students identify the part that has the function of entering blood into the glomerulus
14. Given a figure of nephron, students predict the location of filtering blood.
15. Given a figure of nephron, students predict the location of reabsorbtion occurs
16. Given a text about several symptoms of kidney disease, students determine the kind of this disease
17. Given a graph of menstrual cycle, students interpret the graph of the menstrual cycle
18. Given a figure of male reproductive system, students determine the function and name of the labeled part.
19. Given a figure of reproductive system in a female, students determine the place of mentioned process.
20. Students compare the human egg with sperm.
21. Given a text about sexually transmitted disease, students determine the disease based on the given characteristics.
22. Given a figure of a nerve cell, students identify the labeled part based on the function
23. Given a figure of a nerve cell, students identify the labeled part based on the function.
24. Given a figure of human brain, students determine the name of part based on its function.
25. Given a figure of human brain, students determine the name of part based on its function.
26. Given a list of body’s activities, students distinguish the activity that is controlled by parasympathetic and sympathetic nerves
27. Given a text about reflex action, students arrange the sequence of it
28. Given a text a person with several symptoms of nerve disease, students determine the kind of this disease
29. Given a figure of eye organ, students identify the function of the labeled parts.
30. Given a list of statements, students arrange the right sequence showing that a human can see an object.
31. Given a figure of ear organ, students predict what will happen if the labeled part of ear organ is destroyed.
GOOD LUCK AND I ALWAYS PRAY YOU FOR THE BEST.
Team Science – Biology
Junior High School Of Muhammadiyah 5 Surabaya