GIRD QUESTION OF FINAL EXAM SEMESTER 1ST, DECEMBER 9, 2011, SAINS (BIOLOGY AND PHYSIC) FOR SEVEN GRADER OF RSBI ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012
Desember 5, 2011
Posted by pada
GIRD QUESTION OF FINAL EXAM SEMESTER 1ST
SAINS (BIOLOGY AND PHYSIC)
FOR SEVEN GRADER OF RSBI
ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012
1. Mention basic quantities and its units according to Standard of International
2. Mention derived of velocity
3. Mention the temperature measuring device
4. Mention making the under fixed point of Celsius thermometer
5. Count the Celsius thermometer if substance measured by Reamur thermometer is 80o
6. Mention the unit of measuring es the length
7. Mention the unit from a sack of a wheat has mass of 100 kg
8. Mention how to identification for acid liquid
9. Mention pH for a substance is tested with pH meter and the reading pH meter has pH = 2
10. Mention the indicator if a substance is tested with blue litmus and indicates no colour change.
11. Mention the natural indicator to know properties of acid and base
12. Mention the the properties of acid for H2SO4 is an acid usually used as electric conductor
13. Mention the symbol of copper and nitrogen
14. Mention the names of two compounds have chemical have chemical formula of H2O and NH3
15. Mention example of element, compound and mixture respectively
16. Mention the property of compound
17. Mentution the mixture of salt and water
18. Given some examples of natural phenomena, students identify the type of the phenomena.
19. Given a table of an experimental (a growing plant) result, students interprete the result by graph.
20. Given a paragraph about observation, students make a hypothesis based on the observation
21. Given a figure of labeled microscope, students state the parts and mention each function.
22. Given a procedure of scientific investigation, students choose the right figure of the laboratory apparatus needed.
23. Given a paragraph about a nuclear disaster, students determine a set of symbols related to the paragraph.
24. Given a plant figure, students identify the characteristics of the organisms represented by the figure.
25. Given some figures of plant and a scheme of plant classification, students determine the bases of classification.
26. Given scrambled taxa, students arrange them into the correct order.
27. Given a table of comparison among organisms, students identify the similarities among them
28. Given a figure of a flower and a simple dichotomous key, students determine the type of the flower.
29. Given some characteristics of an organism, students determine the kingdom of the organism.
30 Given a table of characteristics of some flowering plants, students determine the correct group of flowering plants.
31. Given some characteristics of animals, students determine the group of animal.
32. Given a figure of organelle, students mention the function of the organelle.
33. Given figures of animal and plant cells, students compare the composition of the cells.
34. Given a figure of cross section of leaf, students identify the units of organization.
35. Given a description about animal tissues, students determine the type of the animal tissues.
36. Given a figure of a plant organ, students identify the type of the tissues and describe their functions.
37. Given a figure of a system, students identify the organization of life shown by the figure
NB: This gridcard can be see on my FB and blog